Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
- COVID19 Educational Settings Management Planning Checklist March return
- COVID19 Educational Settings Risk Assessment recovery plan -March 2021- v6
- COVID19 Secure Our school health and safety arrangements Primary
- Educational settings risk assessment summary - March 2021
- Information Booklet - Return to School March 2021
- Strategy for Remote learning support